The Finest Woods
The top ten percent of solid spruce from around the world is hand selected from our Kitami Mill in Hokkaido, Japan for the YUS piano soundboards. The crown is reinforced with full-length, solid spruce ribs for a refined, dynamic tone expected in a grand piano.
Superior Voicing and Regulation
YUS pianos are voiced and regulated by master technicians in Kakegawa, Japan to ensure that everything, from the strike of the hammers to the weight of the keys and depth of the key travel, are reminiscent of the finest grand piano.
Hand-Wound European Bass Strings
Yamaha artisans wind each bass string by hand to the exacting standards and sound profile of every YUS piano at Yamaha's factory in Kakegawa, Japan.
Concert Quality Hammer Felt
Yamaha took everything they learned from crafting the hammers of their flagship CFX concert grand and redesigned the hammers of the YUS to bring out powerful, nuanced tones on an upright piano.
Room Filling Sound
Each YUS piano features a proprietary Yamaha tone escapement system that helps provide the clarity of tone and power that is rarely found in an upright.
Back Posts, Forward Thinking
Years of cutting-edge research, including our proprietary wood-drying process, result in durable back posts that maintain their shape, strength and resonance for years to come.
Advanced V-Pro Frame
Yamaha was the first company to use an advanced Vacuum Shield Mold casting technology called V-Pro to create a stronger, lighter, more durable frame. Every YUS Series piano features a full-perimeter frame built to our exacting specifications at our Iwata Forge in Japan.
The World's First Aluminum Action Rail
Often copied but never equaled, the patented Yamaha aluminum action rail helps assure our piano keyboards are resistant to tiny fluctuations in humidity and temperature over time.
- Matching Piano Bench
- Microfiber Cleaning Cloth
- Red Key Cover
- 10 Year Warranty On Acoustic Pianos: From cabinet to keys, legs and strings, if any defect or issues arise with any aspect of your piano we will take care of everything at no charge! Yamaha takes pride on the quality of their pianos and we believe in Yamaha's craftsmanship to stand behind this amazing warranty promise.
- If you are considering a Hybrid Piano that is both acoustic and digital…There’s more!
- 5 Year Warranty On Digital Portion Of Hybrid Pianos: From circuits to connections, wiring and hardware, if any defect or issues arise with any aspect of your piano we will take care of everything at no charge! Yamaha takes pride on the quality of their pianos and we believe in Yamaha's craftsmanship to stand behind this amazing warranty promise.
- 3 Year Extended Popplers Warranty (no extra charge): We want to be sure you have every confidence when buying a Yamaha piano! To be sure, Yamaha is the leader in quality, craftsmanship, and piano technology, and you will can expect many years of trouble-free music making without surprise expenses or repairs. We are so confident in this quality that we are giving you 3 additional years of warranty, beyond the standard 10 year coverage, at NO additional cost…our Popplers Promise to you!
- Hybrid Pianos will also receive a 3 year Extended Warranty on the digital portion of the piano!
- Free Shipping
- Popplers Piano Trade-Up Program
- Direct Text Support
- Free Warranty Upgrade
- Video Owners Manual (coming soon)
- Financing Promotions
- Remote Video Training with Product Experts
- 15-Day Return Policy