- Matching Piano Bench
- Microfiber Cleaning Cloth
- Red Key Cover
- 10 Year Warranty On Acoustic Pianos: From cabinet to keys, legs and strings, if any defect or issues arise with any aspect of your piano we will take care of everything at no charge! Yamaha takes pride on the quality of their pianos and we believe in Yamaha's craftsmanship to stand behind this amazing warranty promise.
- If you are considering a Hybrid Piano that is both acoustic and digital…There’s more!
- 5 Year Warranty On Digital Portion Of Hybrid Pianos: From circuits to connections, wiring and hardware, if any defect or issues arise with any aspect of your piano we will take care of everything at no charge! Yamaha takes pride on the quality of their pianos and we believe in Yamaha's craftsmanship to stand behind this amazing warranty promise.
- 3 Year Extended Popplers Warranty (no extra charge): We want to be sure you have every confidence when buying a Yamaha piano! To be sure, Yamaha is the leader in quality, craftsmanship, and piano technology, and you will can expect many years of trouble-free music making without surprise expenses or repairs. We are so confident in this quality that we are giving you 3 additional years of warranty, beyond the standard 10 year coverage, at NO additional cost…our Popplers Promise to you!
- Hybrid Pianos will also receive a 3 year Extended Warranty on the digital portion of the piano!
Room filling sound
The GB1K and GC Series pianos may be small, but they have a powerful resonance and tone that brings out the subtle nuances of every note.
Rich, Resonant Woods
Great pianos start with the finest wood. Soundboards and ribs are crafted by Yamaha artisans using hand-selected spruce from Yamaha's Kitami Wood Mill in Hokkaido, Japan.
Back Posts, Forward Thinking
These pianos share the robust back post design of our conservatory series pianos, giving them the powerful resonance, durability and tuning stability you might expect in a larger grand piano.
Hand-Wound Yamaha Bass Strings
Bass strings are crafted and hand wound under the watchful eye of Yamaha artisans exclusively for each piano.
Advanced V-Pro Frame
Yamaha was the first company to use an advanced Vacuum Shield Mold casting technology called V-Pro to create a stronger, lighter, more durable frame worthy of the grandest grand piano. Every frame is built to Yamaha's exacting specifications at their Iwata Forge in Japan.
A Hammer Like No Other
Yamaha's unique hammer felt, crafted in Japan, has been designed to bring out the subtle tones of the instrument, and is tested to withstand fluctuations in temperature and humidity and continue playing beautifully for years to come.
- Free Shipping
- Popplers Piano Trade-Up Program
- Direct Text Support
- Free Warranty Upgrade
- Video Owners Manual (coming soon)
- Financing Promotions
- Remote Video Training with Product Experts
- 15-Day Return Policy