In 1983, Yamaha introduced the world to a new kind of piano. A compact electric keyboard that could faithfully recreate the power and performance of a concert grand. Nearly four decades later, the Yamaha Clavinova continues to inspire players of all levels with its authentic acoustic action, elegant design and the unmistakable tone of the finest concert grand pianos ever made. It’s no wonder TIME included the Clavinova on its list of the most influential technologies of the last fifty years.
The CLP795GP is the top-of-the-line CLP Clavinova. The flagship CLP795 in a grand piano cabinet offers luxury, state-of-the-art technology, and unprecedented sound quality. The CLP-795GP is available in two stunning finishes: polished ebony and polished white.
- Real Grand Expression 2 allows you to use the slightest variations of touch to create a limitless range of sound that captures your musical individuality.
- CFX and Bösendorfer Samples updated with added power, brilliance, brightness and improved touch response, giving the player greater expressive control.
- Grandtouch™ keyboard with counterweights simulate the feeling of playing an acoustic grand piano.
- Binaural Sampling technology delivers a three-dimensional sound, which recreates the perspective of the player position through headphones.
- Fortepiano Voices allow you to hear classical compositions the way the original composers would have heard them.
- Grand Expression Modeling simulates the mechanics of the hammers, strings, and all the internal components of the piano and transfers them into the control of your fingertips, to give the ultimate feeling of articulation and expression.
- Virtual Resonance Modeling (VRM) allows for vivid and richly-varied expression to reflect the limitless number of factors that create the sound of a concert grand piano.
- The GP Response Damper Pedal offers a grand piano-style resistance curve, starting out light and growing heavier as the pedal is depressed, allowing players to become accustomed to the nuances of delicate pedaling.
- The Touch Sensor Control Panel disappears when not in use to hide the powerful technology beneath the classic piano cabinetry.
- Bluetooth Audio and MIDI is built in allowing you to connect your Bluetooth enabled devices to play music or use Yamaha's Smart Pianist app.
The World's Finest Concert Grands At Your Fingertips
Yamaha's advanced binaural recording process recreates the tone, power and nuanced colors of their flagship Yamaha CFX and Bösendorfer Imperial concert grands. The resulting sound is so natural you'll almost forget you're playing a digital piano.
Plays Like a Grand
Weighted, graded keys reproduce the authentic touch, response and natural key return of a grand piano while our Smooth Release Technology captures the colors and nuance when playing staccato, legato and everything in between.
Keys The Other Digital Pianos Can't Touch
Yamaha's proprietary synthetic ebony and ivory keytops have a natural, comfortable feel that players of all levels can't wait to get their hands on.
Authentic Acoustic Resonance
Yamaha's innovative Virtual Resonance Modeling (VRM) recreates the resonance of the soundboard, rim and frame to emulate the natural feeling of an acoustic piano. Even when playing with headphones.
Beautiful In Every Way
Clavinova CLP is available in a wide range of cabinet designs, finishes and colors. A stunning addition to your home, no matter which model you choose.
Intuitive IOS and Android Controls
Clavinova CLP can do more than ever. Now it's easy to access all of it with your iOS or Android devices. The Yamaha Smart Pianist controller app lets you adjust settings, choose Voices, record performances and more.
The CLP-700 Series are Yamaha's first instruments to be equipped with the voices of the fortepiano. This 18th century predecessor to the modern piano was played by master composers such as Mozart, Chopin, Beethoven, and Scarlatti.
Make Your Voices Heard
Piano and Strings. Bass and guitar. French Horn and Cello. Dual and Split Voice modes let you play two Voices at the same time for nearly infinite musical inspiration.
1430 mm (56-5/16")
932 mm (36-11/16")
1237 mm (48-11/16")
126 kg (277 lbs, 10 oz)
Number of Keys
GrandTouch™ keyboard with wooden keys (white only), synthetic ebony and ivory key tops, escapement
88-key Linear Graded Hammers
Sustain (Switch), Sustain Continuously, Sostenuto, Soft, Pitch Bend Up, Pitch Bend Down, Rotary Speed, Vibe Rotor, Song Play/Pause
GP Responsive Damper Pedal
Full Dots LCD
128 x 64 dots
Key Cover Style
Yamaha CFX, Bösendorfer Imperial
Yes (“CFX Grand” and “Bösendorfer” only)
Grand Expression Modeling
Number of Voices
53 Voices + 14 Drum/SFX Kits + 480 XG Voices
XG (GM), GS (for Song playback), GM2 (for Song playback)
Intelligent Acoustic Control
Number of Preset Songs
25 voice demo songs + 50 classics + 303 lesson songs
Recording Number of Songs
Number of Tracks
SMF (Format 0, Format 1)
SMF (Format 0)
USB Audio Recorder Playback
.wav (44.1 kHz sample rate, 16-bit resolution, stereo)
USB Audio Recorder Recording
.wav (44.1 kHz sample rate, 16-bit resolution, stereo)
Overall Controls Metronome
5 – 500
-12 – 0 – +12
414.8 – 440.0 – 466.8 Hz
Audio/MIDI (varies by country)
Total maximum size approx. 1.4 MB
USB Flash Drive
Standard Stereo Phone Jack (x 2)
USB to Host
(50 W + 50 W + 50 W) x 2
(16 cm + 8 cm + 2.5 cm (dome) + transducer) x 2, Spruce Cone Speaker
60 W (When using PA-500 AC adaptor)
Auto Power Off
PA-500 or an equivalent recommended by Yamaha
- Bench: Includes a matching bench. Styles may vary depending on model. BC108BK (Matte Black), BC108DW (Dark Walnut), BC108PE (Polished Ebony), BC108DR (Rosewood)
- 50 Classical Music Masterpieces: Enjoy this compilation songbook of the most popular and beautiful classical piano songs by Beethoven, Mozart, Chopin, and many others.
- Headphone Hanger:: A conveniently located hanger under the piano for easy headphone storage.
- Owners Manual: Learn about the features and care of your instrument in this comprehensive manual.
- Power Adapter: PA-300C
- 5 Year Warranty: YAMAHA will, at its option, repair or replace the product covered by this warranty if it becomes defective, malfunctions or otherwise fails to conform with this warranty under normal use and service during the term of this warranty, without charge for labor or materials. Repairs may be performed using new or refurbished parts that meet or exceed YAMAHA specifications for new parts. If YAMAHA elects to replace the product, the replacement may be a reconditioned unit. To learn more about this, and other Yamaha warranties, please visit our website.
- 3 Year Extended Popplers Warranty (no extra charge): We want to be sure you have every confidence when buying a Yamaha Clavinova. To be sure, Yamaha is the leader in quality, craftsmanship, and piano technology, and you will can expect many years of trouble-free music making without surprise expenses or repairs. We are so confident in this quality that we are giving you 3 additional years of warranty, beyond the standard 5 year coverage, at NO additional cost…our Popplers Promise to you!
- Free Shipping
- Popplers Piano Trade-Up Program
- Direct Text Support
- Free Warranty Upgrade
- Video Owners Manual (coming soon)
- Financing Promotions
- Remote Video Training with Product Experts
- 15-Day Return Policy