- GrandTouch™ keyboard
- 88-key Linear Graded Hammers—the first digital piano keyboard ever to feature realistic weighting on every key
- Key counterweights
- Escapement mechanism of Clavinova keyboards
- The GP Response Damper Pedal
- Design philosophy
- Touch sensor control panel
- Grand Expression Modeling
- Newly sampled Yamaha CFX and Bösendorfer Imperial voices
- Virtual Resonance Modeling
- A fully immersive concert grand experience—even with headphones
- Period instrument voices open the door to the world of classical music
- Grand Acoustic Imaging
The World's Finest Concert Grands At Your Fingertips
Yamaha's advanced binaural recording process recreates the tone, power and nuanced colors of their flagship Yamaha CFX and Bösendorfer Imperial concert grands. The resulting sound is so natural you'll almost forget you're playing a digital piano.
Plays Like a Grand
Weighted, graded keys reproduce the authentic touch, response and natural key return of a grand piano while our Smooth Release Technology captures the colors and nuance when playing staccato, legato and everything in between.
Keys The Other Digital Pianos Can't Touch
Yamaha's proprietary synthetic ebony and ivory keytops have a natural, comfortable feel that players of all levels can't wait to get their hands on.
Authentic Acoustic Resonance
Yamaha's innovative Virtual Resonance Modeling (VRM) recreates the resonance of the soundboard, rim and frame to emulate the natural feeling of an acoustic piano. Even when playing with headphones.
Beautiful In Every Way
Clavinova CLP is available in a wide range of cabinet designs, finishes and colors. A stunning addition to your home, no matter which model you choose.
Intuitive IOS and Android Controls
Clavinova CLP can do more than ever. Now it's easy to access all of it with your iOS or Android devices. The Yamaha Smart Pianist controller app lets you adjust settings, choose Voices, record performances and more.
The CLP-700 Series are Yamaha's first instruments to be equipped with the voices of the fortepiano. This 18th century predecessor to the modern piano was played by master composers such as Mozart, Chopin, Beethoven, and Scarlatti.
Make Your Voices Heard
Piano and Strings. Bass and guitar. French Horn and Cello. Dual and Split Voice modes let you play two Voices at the same time for nearly infinite musical inspiration.
1467 mm (57-3/4")
1029 mm (40-1/2")
477 mm (18-3/4")
87 kg (191 lb, 13 oz)
Number of Keys
GrandTouch™ keyboard: wooden keys (white only), synthetic ebony and ivory key tops, escapement
88-key Linear Graded Hammers
Sustain (Switch), Sustain Continuously, Sostenuto, Soft, Pitch Bend Up, Pitch Bend Down, Rotary Speed, Vibe Rotor, Song Play/Pause
GP Responsive Damper Pedal
Full Dots LCD
128 x 64 dots
Key Cover Style
Yamaha CFX, Bösendorfer Imperial
Yes (“CFX Grand” and “Bösendorfer” only)
Grand Expression Modeling
Number of Voices
Intelligent Acoustic Control
Number of Preset Songs
25 voice demo songs + 50 classics + 303 lesson songs
Recording Number of Songs
Number of Tracks
SMF (Format 0, Format 1)
SMF (Format 0)
USB Audio Recorder Playback
.wav (44.1 kHz sample rate, 16-bit resolution, stereo)
USB Audio Recorder Recording
.wav (44.1 kHz sample rate, 16-bit resolution, stereo)
Overall Controls Metronome
5 – 500
-12 – 0 – +12
414.8 – 440.0 – 466.8 Hz
Audio/MIDI (varies by country)
Total maximum size approx. 1.4 MB
USB Flash Drive
Standard Stereo Phone Jack (x 2)
USB to Host
(50 W + 50 W + 50 W) x 2
(16 cm + 8 cm + 2.5 cm (dome) + transducer) x 2, Spruce Cone Speaker
60 W (When using PA-500 AC adaptor)
Auto Power Off
PA-500 or an equivalent recommended by Yamaha
- Bench: Includes a matching bench. Styles may vary depending on model. BC108BK (Matte Black), BC108DW (Dark Walnut), BC108PE (Polished Ebony), BC108DR (Rosewood)
- 50 Classical Music Masterpieces: Enjoy this compilation songbook of the most popular and beautiful classical piano songs by Beethoven, Mozart, Chopin, and many others.
- Headphone Hanger:: A conveniently located hanger under the piano for easy headphone storage.
- Owners Manual: Learn about the features and care of your instrument in this comprehensive manual.
- Power Adapter: PA-300C
- 5 Year Warranty: YAMAHA will, at its option, repair or replace the product covered by this warranty if it becomes defective, malfunctions or otherwise fails to conform with this warranty under normal use and service during the term of this warranty, without charge for labor or materials. Repairs may be performed using new or refurbished parts that meet or exceed YAMAHA specifications for new parts. If YAMAHA elects to replace the product, the replacement may be a reconditioned unit. To learn more about this, and other Yamaha warranties, please visit our website.
- 3 Year Extended Popplers Warranty (no extra charge): We want to be sure you have every confidence when buying a Yamaha Clavinova. To be sure, Yamaha is the leader in quality, craftsmanship, and piano technology, and you will can expect many years of trouble-free music making without surprise expenses or repairs. We are so confident in this quality that we are giving you 3 additional years of warranty, beyond the standard 5 year coverage, at NO additional cost…our Popplers Promise to you!
- Free Shipping
- Popplers Piano Trade-Up Program
- Direct Text Support
- Free Warranty Upgrade
- Video Owners Manual (coming soon)
- Financing Promotions
- Remote Video Training with Product Experts
- 15-Day Return Policy