Natural acoustic touch and sound in a slim and portable package.
This is our most popular Digital Keyboard with an upgraded sound system and 3-pedal option! Portability makes this a wonderful choice for a variety of uses.
- GHS (Graded Hammer Standard) Keyboard Action with Matte Black Key Tops
- Pure CF Sound Engine
- String Resonance
- Damper Resonance DSP
- Key-Off Samples
- USB TO HOST (MIDI and Audio)
- Sound Boost
- Stereophonic Optimizer
- Split Voice Mode
- Duo Mode
- 24 Voices (4 Pianos, 4 Electric Pianos, 4 Organs, 4 Harpsichord/Vibes, 4 Strings, 4 Bass)
The sound of Yamaha digital pianos is created by sampling the flagship Yamaha CFX concert grand and feature built-in Yamaha speakers, similar to those found in clubs and stadiums worldwide.
Keys The Other Digital Pianos Can't Touch
Weighted keys recreate the responsive, controlled action of a Yamaha acoustic piano. Their proprietary synthetic ebony and ivory keytops have a natural, comfortable feel that players of all levels can’t wait to get their hands on.
Virtual Resonance Modeling (VRM)
Yamaha's innovative Virtual Resonance Modeling (VRM) recreates the resonance of the soundboard, rim and frame to emulate the natural feeling of an acoustic piano…even while wearing headphones.
Make Room For Music
Yamaha has figured out how to put their innovative keyboard knowledge into smaller, sleeker designs so you can make music in just about any space.
Matching Furniture Stand
Just got back from your world tour? Want to keep your digital piano in one place? A stylish matching wood stand makes your Yamaha feel at home in any home.
One Of The Few Features That's Not Ahead Of It's Time
The metronome can be replaced by a drum groove on select models. Yet another Yamaha innovation you can always count on.
Make Your Voices Heard
Piano and Strings. Bass and guitar. French Horn and Cello. Dual Voice Mode lets you play two Voices at the same time for nearly infinite musical inspiration.
Intuitive IOS And Android Connectivity
Simply connect your smart device by USB and the Smart Pianist and Digital Piano Controller apps help you select Voices and choose settings. Or connect to computers, mobile devices and creative and educational software to do even more.
|Weight||Weight||11.8kg (26.01 lbs)|
|Keyboard||Number of Keys||88|
|Type||Graded hammer standard (GHS) keyboard, matte finish on black keys|
|Tone Generation||Piano Sound||Pure CF Sound Engine|
|Polyphony||Number of Polyphony (Max.)||192|
|Preset||Number of Voices||24|
|Types||Reverb||Yes (four types)|
|Intelligent Acoustic Control (IAC)||Yes|
|Preset||Number of Preset Songs||21 demo songs and 50 piano songs|
|Recording||Number of Songs||1|
|Number of Tracks||2|
|Data Capacity||100 KB per song (approx. 11,000 notes)|
|Compatible Data Format||Playback||SMF (format 0, format 1)|
|Recording||SMF (format 0)|
|Tempo Range||5 - 280|
|Transpose||-6 to 0,0 to +6|
|Tuning||414.8 - 440.0 - 446.8 Hz|
|Storage and Connectivity|
|Connectivity||DC IN||DC IN 12 V|
|Headphones||Standard x 2|
|Sustain Pedal||Yes (Half pedal available with optional FC3A)|
|Pedal Unit||Yes (Optional)|
|USB TO HOST||Yes|
|Amplifiers and Speakers|
|Amplifiers||7 W x 2|
|Speakers||12 cm x 2 + 4 cm x 2|
|Power Supply||PA-150B or other Yamaha-preferred parts|
|Power Consumption||9 W (using PA-150 power adapter)|
|Auto Power Off Function||Yes|
|Included Accessories||Music Rest||Yes|
|AC Adaptor||PA-150B or other Yamaha-preferred parts|
- Owners Manual: Learn about the features and care of your instrument in this comprehensive manual.
- Power Adapter: PA-150
- 3 Year Warranty: YAMAHA will, at its option, repair or replace the product covered by this warranty if it becomes defective, malfunctions or otherwise fails to conform with this warranty under normal use and service during the term of this warranty, without charge for labor or materials. Repairs may be performed using new or refurbished parts that meet or exceed YAMAHA specifications for new parts. If YAMAHA elects to replace the product, the replacement may be a reconditioned unit. To learn more about this, and other Yamaha warranties, please visit our website.
- 1 Year Extended Popplers Warranty (no extra charge): We want to be sure you have every confidence when buying a Yamaha premium piano! To be sure, Yamaha is the leader in quality, craftsmanship, and piano technology, and you will can expect many years of trouble-free music making without surprise expenses or repairs. We are so confident in this quality that we are giving you 1 additional years of warranty, beyond the standard 3 year coverage, at NO additional cost…our Popplers Promise to you!
- Free Shipping
- Popplers Piano Trade-Up Program
- Direct Text Support
- Free Warranty Upgrade
- Video Owners Manual (coming soon)
- Financing Promotions
- Remote Video Training with Product Experts
- 15-Day Return Policy