The most affordable digital piano from Yamaha. Enjoy the touch and tone of a Yamaha acoustic piano wherever the music takes you. This portable entry into the P-Series of Yamaha Digital piano offers:
- GHS (Graded Hammer Standard) Keyboard Action with Matte Black Key Tops
- Advanced Wave Memory (AWM) Stereo Sampling
- 64-Note Polyphony
- Dual Voice Mode
- USB TO HOST Duo Mode
- Half-Damper Pedal Control
- 10 Voices (including; 2 Grand Pianos, 2 Electric Pianos, 2 Organs, Strings, 2 Harpsichords, and Vibraphone
The sound of these digital pianos is created by sampling the flagship Yamaha CFX concert grand and features built-in Yamaha speakers, similar to those found in clubs and stadiums worldwide.
Keys The Other Digital Pianos Can't Touch
Weighted keys recreate the responsive, controlled action of a Yamaha acoustic piano. Our proprietary synthetic ebony and ivory keytops have a natural, comfortable feel that players of all levels can’t wait to get their hands on. (Wood keys not available on this model).
Virtual Resonance Modeling (VRM)
Yamaha's innovative Virtual Resonance Modeling (VRM) recreates the resonance of the soundboard, rim and frame to emulate the natural feeling of an acoustic piano…even while wearing headphones!
Make Room For Music
Yamaha has figured out how to put their innovative keyboard knowledge into smaller, sleeker designs so you can make music in just about any space.
Matching Furniture Stand
Just got back from your world tour? Want to keep your digital piano in one place? A stylish matching wood stand makes your Yamaha feel at home in any home.
One Of The Few Features That's Not Ahead Of It's Time
The metronome can be replaced by a drum groove on select models. Yet another Yamaha innovation you can always count on.
Make Your Voices Heard
Piano and Strings. Bass and guitar. French Horn and Cello. Dual Voice Mode lets you play two Voices at the same time for nearly infinite musical inspiration.
Intuitive IOS And Android Connectivity
Simply connect your smart device by USB and the Smart Pianist and Digital Piano Controller apps help you select Voices and choose settings. Or connect to computers, mobile devices, and creative and educational software to do even more.
|Weight||Weight||11.5kg (25lbs., 4oz)|
|Keyboard||Number of Keys||88|
|Type||Graded hammer standard (GHS) keyboard|
|Tone Generation||Piano Sound||AMW Stereo Sampling|
|Polyphony||Number of Polyphony (Max.)||64|
|Preset||Number of Voices||10|
|Types||Reverb||Yes (four types)|
|Tempo Range||32 - 280|
|Transpose||-6 to 0,0 to +6|
|Tuning||414.8 - 440.0 - 446.8 Hz|
|Connectivity||DC IN||DC IN 12 V|
|Sustain Pedal||Yes (Half pedal available with optional FC3A)|
|USB TO HOST||Yes|
|Amplifiers||6 W x 2|
|Speakers||12 cm (4-1/2”) x 2|
|Power Supply||PA-150B or other Yamaha-preferred parts|
|Power Consumption||6 W (using PA-150 power adapter)|
|Auto Power Off Function||Yes|
|Included Accessories||Music Rest||Yes|
|AC Adaptor||PA-150B or other Yamaha-preferred parts|
- Owners Manual: Learn about the features and care of your instrument in this comprehensive manual.
- Power Adapter: PA-150
- 3 Year Warranty: YAMAHA will, at its option, repair or replace the product covered by this warranty if it becomes defective, malfunctions or otherwise fails to conform with this warranty under normal use and service during the term of this warranty, without charge for labor or materials. Repairs may be performed using new or refurbished parts that meet or exceed YAMAHA specifications for new parts. If YAMAHA elects to replace the product, the replacement may be a reconditioned unit. To learn more about this, and other Yamaha warranties, please visit our website.
- 1 Year Extended Popplers Warranty (no extra charge): We want to be sure you have every confidence when buying a Yamaha premium piano! To be sure, Yamaha is the leader in quality, craftsmanship, and piano technology, and you will can expect many years of trouble-free music making without surprise expenses or repairs. We are so confident in this quality that we are giving you 1 additional years of warranty, beyond the standard 3 year coverage, at NO additional cost…our Popplers Promise to you!
- Free Shipping
- Popplers Piano Trade-Up Program
- Direct Text Support
- Free Warranty Upgrade
- Video Owners Manual (coming soon)
- Financing Promotions
- Remote Video Training with Product Experts
- 15-Day Return Policy