- Real Grand Expression 2 allows you to use the slightest variations of touch to create a limitless range of sound that captures your musical individuality.
- GrandTouch-S™ keyboard with synthetic ebony and ivory key tops gives you the feeling of an acoustic grand's light to heavy weighted keys, allowing for more precise playability.
- Binaural Sampling technology delivers a three-dimensional sound, which recreates the perspective of the player position through headphones.
- Fortepiano Voices allow you to hear classical compositions the way the original composers would have heard them.
- Grand Expression Modeling simulates the mechanics of the hammers, strings, and all the internal components of the piano and transfers them into the control of your fingertips, to give the ultimate feeling of articulation and expression.
- Virtual Resonance Modeling (VRM) allows for vivid and richly-varied expression to reflect the limitless number of factors that create the sound of a concert grand piano.
- Bluetooth Audio and MIDI is built in allowing you to connect your Bluetooth enabled devices to play music or use Yamaha's Smart Pianist app.
- Yamaha CFX and Bösendorfer Imperial grand piano samples
- Virtual Resonance Modeling (VRM)
- Real Grand Expression (RGE) sound engine
- NWX Natural Wood Key Action
- Smooth release keys, key off and damper resonance samples
- Synthetic ivory and ebony key surfaces
- Binaural sampling - amazing headphone sound
- Dual headphone outputs
- Screen Display
- 36 voices
- 16 track recording
- 3 pedals. Damper with half damper effect Soft, and sostenuto
- Drum rhythms and metronome
- USB and Midi for computer connectivity
- Compatible with Yamaha apps - Control your piano with Smart Pianist!
- Available in 4 finishes
The World's Finest Concert Grands At Your Fingertips
Yamaha's advanced binaural recording process recreates the tone, power and nuanced colors of their flagship Yamaha CFX and Bösendorfer Imperial concert grands. The resulting sound is so natural you'll almost forget you're playing a digital piano.
Plays Like a Grand
Weighted, graded keys reproduce the authentic touch, response and natural key return of a grand piano while our Smooth Release Technology captures the colors and nuance when playing staccato, legato and everything in between.
Keys The Other Digital Pianos Can't Touch
Yamaha's proprietary synthetic ebony and ivory keytops have a natural, comfortable feel that players of all levels can't wait to get their hands on.
Authentic Acoustic Resonance
Yamaha's innovative Virtual Resonance Modeling (VRM) recreates the resonance of the soundboard, rim and frame to emulate the natural feeling of an acoustic piano. Even when playing with headphones.
Beautiful In Every Way
Clavinova CLP is available in a wide range of cabinet designs, finishes and colors. A stunning addition to your home, no matter which model you choose.
Intuitive IOS and Android Controls
Clavinova CLP can do more than ever. Now it's easy to access all of it with your iOS or Android devices. The Yamaha Smart Pianist controller app lets you adjust settings, choose Voices, record performances and more.
The CLP-700 Series are Yamaha's first instruments to be equipped with the voices of the fortepiano. This 18th century predecessor to the modern piano was played by master composers such as Mozart, Chopin, Beethoven, and Scarlatti.
Make Your Voices Heard
Piano and Strings. Bass and guitar. French Horn and Cello. Dual and Split Voice modes let you play two Voices at the same time for nearly infinite musical inspiration.
1466 mm (57-11/16")
930 mm (36-5/8")
459 mm (18-1/16")
63 kg (138 lbs, 14 oz)
Number of Keys
GrandTouch-S™ keyboard: wooden keys (white only), synthetic ebony and ivory keytops, escapement
Sustain (Switch), Sustain Continuously, Sostenuto, Soft, Pitch Bend Up, Pitch Bend Down, Rotary Speed, Vibe Rotor, Song Play/Pause
Full Dots LCD
128 x 64 dots
Key Cover Style
Yamaha CFX, Bösendorfer Imperial
Yes (“CFX Grand” and “Bösendorfer” only)
Grand Expression Modeling
Number of Voices
Intelligent Acoustic Control
Number of Preset Songs
23 Voice Demo Songs + 50 Classics + 303 Lesson Songs
Recording Number of Songs
Number of Tracks
SMF (Format 0, Format 1)
SMF (Format 0)
USB Audio Recorder Playback
.wav (44.1 kHz sample rate, 16-bit resolution, stereo)
USB Audio Recorder Recording
.wav (44.1 kHz sample rate, 16-bit resolution, stereo)
Overall Controls Metronome
5 – 500
-12 – 0 – +12
414.8 – 440.0 – 466.8 Hz
Audio/MIDI (varies by country)
maximum size approx. 1.4 MB
USB Flash Drive
Standard Stereo Phone Jack (x 2)
USB to Host
(50 W + 42 W) x 2
(16 cm + 5 cm) x 2
40 W (When using PA-500 AC adaptor)
Auto Power Off
PA-500 or an equivalent recommended by Yamaha
- Bench: Includes a matching bench. Styles may vary depending on model. BC108BK (Matte Black), BC108DW (Dark Walnut), BC108PE (Polished Ebony), BC108DR (Rosewood)
- 50 Classical Music Masterpieces: Enjoy this compilation songbook of the most popular and beautiful classical piano songs by Beethoven, Mozart, Chopin, and many others.
- Headphone Hanger:: A conveniently located hanger under the piano for easy headphone storage.
- Owners Manual: Learn about the features and care of your instrument in this comprehensive manual.
- Power Adapter: PA-300C
- 5 Year Warranty: YAMAHA will, at its option, repair or replace the product covered by this warranty if it becomes defective, malfunctions or otherwise fails to conform with this warranty under normal use and service during the term of this warranty, without charge for labor or materials. Repairs may be performed using new or refurbished parts that meet or exceed YAMAHA specifications for new parts. If YAMAHA elects to replace the product, the replacement may be a reconditioned unit. To learn more about this, and other Yamaha warranties, please visit our website.
- 3 Year Extended Popplers Warranty (no extra charge): We want to be sure you have every confidence when buying a Yamaha Clavinova. To be sure, Yamaha is the leader in quality, craftsmanship, and piano technology, and you will can expect many years of trouble-free music making without surprise expenses or repairs. We are so confident in this quality that we are giving you 3 additional years of warranty, beyond the standard 5 year coverage, at NO additional cost…our Popplers Promise to you!
- Free Shipping
- Popplers Piano Trade-Up Program
- Direct Text Support
- Free Warranty Upgrade
- Video Owners Manual (coming soon)
- Financing Promotions
- Remote Video Training with Product Experts
- 15-Day Return Policy