Small Space, Big Sound
The B-Series takes its inspiration from the popular U-series with soundboards and ribs crafted from premium tone woods and fine spruce. The result is pianos with a tone that performs far beyond the entry level.
Back Posts, Forward Thinking
Years of cutting-edge research, including Yamaha's proprietary wood-drying process, result in back posts that maintain their shape, strength and resonance for years to come.
Advanced V-Pro Frame
Yamaha was the first company to use an advanced Vacuum Shield Mold casting technology called V-Pro to create a stronger, lighter, more durable frame. Every B-Series piano features a full-perimeter frame built to Yamaha's exacting specifications at their Iwata Forge in Japan.
Specially Designed Hammers
B-Series hammers are crafted of the finest materials and painstakingly designed for each model to provide optimum tone, response and a lifetime of musical enjoyment.
Hand-Wound Bass Strings
Yamaha artisans in their factory in Kakegawa, Japan oversee the winding of pure copper and adjust the balance and tension of each bass string to the exacting standards and sound profile of every B-Series piano.
The World's First Aluminum Action Rail
Often copied but never equaled, the patented Yamaha aluminum action rail helps assure your piano is resistant to tiny fluctuations in humidity and temperature over time.
Seasoned for Destination
Yamaha specifically seasons this piano for the market into which it is delivered. The tuning stability, finish and overall musical integrity are enhanced over the long life expected of a fine piano.
Yamaha Balanced Action
Each key of a Yamaha piano is individually tested and measured for the corrections needed to obtain uniform "down weight" pressure. Yamaha actions play correctly and uniformly. This balancing helps ensure a lifetime of superior touch and control across the keyboard.
Produced at a Yamaha factory in Indonesia from a scale design developed in Japan, B-Series pianos are Yamaha's most affordable entry-level uprights. Although reduced production costs allow budget-friendly prices, Yamaha makes no compromises in the materials and workmanship that go into these exceptional uprights.
B 2 Specs
Number of Keys:
White Key Surface:
Black Key Surfaces:
Phenolic Resin with Wooden Filler
Damper, Muffler, Soft
B Series Special
Number of Back Posts:
- Matching Piano Bench
- Microfiber Cleaning Cloth
- Red Key Cover
- 10 Year Warranty On Acoustic Pianos: From cabinet to keys, legs and strings, if any defect or issues arise with any aspect of your piano we will take care of everything at no charge! Yamaha takes pride on the quality of their pianos and we believe in Yamaha's craftsmanship to stand behind this amazing warranty promise.
- If you are considering a Hybrid Piano that is both acoustic and digital…There’s more!
- 5 Year Warranty On Digital Portion Of Hybrid Pianos: From circuits to connections, wiring and hardware, if any defect or issues arise with any aspect of your piano we will take care of everything at no charge! Yamaha takes pride on the quality of their pianos and we believe in Yamaha's craftsmanship to stand behind this amazing warranty promise.
- 3 Year Extended Popplers Warranty (no extra charge): We want to be sure you have every confidence when buying a Yamaha piano! To be sure, Yamaha is the leader in quality, craftsmanship, and piano technology, and you will can expect many years of trouble-free music making without surprise expenses or repairs. We are so confident in this quality that we are giving you 3 additional years of warranty, beyond the standard 10 year coverage, at NO additional cost…our Popplers Promise to you!
- Hybrid Pianos will also receive a 3 year Extended Warranty on the digital portion of the piano!
- Free Shipping
- Popplers Piano Trade-Up Program
- Direct Text Support
- Free Warranty Upgrade
- Video Owners Manual (coming soon)
- Financing Promotions
- Remote Video Training with Product Experts
- 15-Day Return Policy