Piano Sales Job Description
We are looking for a piano salesperson to join our team in Grand Forks, ND & Sioux Falls, SD!
Popplers Music is a full-line music retail store located in Grand Forks, ND and Sioux Falls, SD that works directly with schools, churches, and individual musicians and has been in business since 1909.
We are not a high-pressure sales team. We expect our employees to demonstrate exceptional listening skills and genuine interest for our customers. Employees are also expected to provide customers with all the information they need/want, and do everything they can to make customers feel comfortable and confident when making a decision to purchase a piano.
- Highly motivated salesperson who is just as comfortable selling $200 pianos as $70,000 pianos.
- Positive and enthusiastic individual
- Exceptional customer service
- In the world of piano sales, you are not just selling, you are building relationships that can last a lifetime. You must be passionate about helping people pursue their musical goals.
- Product knowledge
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Negotiation skills
- Closing skills
- Detail oriented
- Eager to learn and grow as a salesperson
- Team player and works well with others
- Playing experience is preferred but not required
- Sales experience is preferred but not required
- BA/BS University degree is preferred but not required. Preference will be given to business or music-related degrees
- Basic office software experience
The essential functions of the Piano Salesperson include:
- Serve as first point of contact for all inbound piano inquiries
- Build relationships with customers that result in closed sales
- Maintain CRM for all leads
- Generate new leads by networking within regional music and education community
- Manage deliveries for sales on larger pianos
- Performing other duties as assigned by supervisor
- Hourly plus commission
- Company retirement plan with employer match
- Health, Vision, Dental, Life Insurance
- Employee discount
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Professional development opportunities
- 40 hours/week
- Regular business hours including some Saturdays / Closed Sundays
If you are interested in joining the Popplers Music team as a piano salesperson, please email email@example.com with the following information:
- Short description of who you are
- Answer the question: Why are you interested in our piano sales position?